ADVANCED REMOTE WORK COACHINGSenior Product Manager / Project Manager
Luciano is a business-driven manager with over 15 years of experience as a CTO and CEO in multinational companies and startups. He has a strong technical background in IT and excellent management skills and is in love with Agile and Lean methodologies. Luciano worked on more than 2,000 projects with both small and big teams (+400) and always remotely. He also possesses multiple certifications in PMP, Agile, Scrum, ITSQB, ITIL, and Microsoft.
ADVANCED REMOTE WORK COACHING
Senior Product Manager / Project Manager
Luciano is a business-driven manager with over 15 years of experience as a CTO and CEO in multinational companies and startups. He has a strong technical background in IT and excellent management skills and is in love with Agile and Lean methodologies.
Luciano worked on more than 2,000 projects with both small and big teams (+400) and always remotely. He also possesses multiple certifications in PMP, Agile, Scrum, ITSQB, ITIL, and Microsoft.
What Is Luciano’s Top Skill?
Helping great companies grow their revenues online
Manage every stage of your product’s journey. Plan your project and roadmap visually and keep everyone aligned.
Organize your projects and tasks by phases and priorities. Keep communication centralized and efficient.
Help your team to become more accurate and efficient. Rich planning enables your team to be organized in a way that works best for them.
Remote working trend offers entirely new recruiting possibilities for companies. Be well prepared, organized and trained to work with remote workers.
Owner | 2016 – PRESENT
(Software House and Mobile Application Software Factory)
- Managed the design and implementation of carrier-grade solutions for telcos and bank institutions.
- Led development teams in five different countries to create outstanding products.
- Managed a UX team and developers to create mobile applications for SaaS Companies (IT, CZ, UK, USA).
- Collaborated with startups to improve their quality assurance process.
- Helped companies to transform from Waterfall to Agile methodologies.
Owner | 2016 – PRESENT
(Agile Software Factory and Lean Development Consultancy)
- Managed a consultancy for Agile product development; consulting with companies among the top ten in hosting and cloud storage in Europe.
- Helped companies create successful Agile teams.
- Assisted startups in creating products using a design-thinking process.
- Aided luxury and fashion companies in entering new online markets.
- Consulted for industries in different fields—from entertainment to fashion—with a focus on innovation and opening new channels for online sales.
- Managed outsourced workforce for telcos and hosting providers using Agile methodologies.
- Acted as a business consult during acquisitions and team replacements.
- Served as a consultant for C-level managers and entrepreneurs to plan and execute Lean/Agile team transitions.
Senior Product Manager | 2018 -2018
- Coached the product management team.
- Defined the discovery and engagement process and procedures.
- Agile coached during the development process.
Senior Product Manager,Customer Experience | 2018-2018
- Conducted a customer experience analysis on the product development.
- Worked on a product study and product discovery.
Senior Technical Project Manager | 2016 -2017
- Organized and staffed remote teams.
- Managed and was in charge of the architectural design and implementation of the product.
- Planned and implemented the software lifecycle process in the company.
- Managed the transition from in-house to remote teams.
- Implemented Agile methodologies as Scrum Master.
- Trained junior project managers.
Senior Product Manager| 2016-2017
- Applied design thinking methodology during the discovery phase of their new solution.
- Definied the MVP and roadmap implementation for the solution.
- Led a team of developers (all remote, in three different countries) to deliver the product.
- Improved the process and managed the transition to a fully Agile methodology.
Chief Product Owner | 2011 -2016
- Defined the product discovery and design for Cloud.it’s solution; from the initial prototype until the architecture definition and delivery process.
- Oversaw and coordinated the UX team for the definition of all the products involved.
- Created the quality assurance process and DevOps to reach a daily delivery in production.
- Defined the product as a product owner chief (seven product owners) and managed the product program and portfolio.
- Oversaw the negotiation and vendor selection.
CTO | 2005-2016
- Organized the development process accordingly to Agile methodologies for all of the departments (involving more than 300 collaborators) in four countries.
- Applied Lean and Kanban methodologies on production and quality.
- Developed the continuous delivery system that is still used by the company.
- Created and organized the IT support according to ITIL standards.
- Managed the entire outsourcing process including the vendor selection, qualification, and negotiation.
- Managed the staffing processes (including sourcing, recruiting, and hiring) and the interview procedures.
- Implemented test and quality assurance procedures to achieve daily production deliveries.
Agile Project Management
Project Management (PMP)
Scrum Product Owner